Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dos semanas mas

Two more weeks in Lima for physical therapy. I had my doctor´s appointment today to evaluate my progress. And although I am doing well after 10 days of therapy, I am still not well enough to go back up to site, yet. It´s stressful because I want to start working again. But since there isn´t anything I can do about that, I am just trying to enjoy all the yummy delicious soft serve ice-cream that Lima has to offer. Also, having given up the Arnold weight lifting, Mr. Hand is not quite so swollen anymore.

The doctor did say that the usage of my arm might be more limiting. I still can´t turn my arm upward. The doctor said that, with the two bars in my arm, I might never regain full turning motion. Whatever. It makes it hard to hold out your hand to receive coins but I can live with that.

So, instead, with my newfound time in Lima, I´ve been taking advantage of all the free activities that this city has to offer. I´ve been to all the cultural centers, taking in their free indie films and exhibits. I also went to a dermatologist today to get a mole checked out. It´s always nerve wrecking for me to go to the doctor´s for that kind of stuff, but fortunately, everything is a'okay! Because we are at our 1 year mark for being in Peru, I am also going to get all my other medical exams done while I´m in Lima. Wish me suerte!

PS ¨Eclipse¨ is finally in Peru! I would like to share with everyone that that Rob Pattinson really makes my heart swoon. Oh...in love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment