Friday, August 28, 2009

Fue un buen dia...

I had a good day. First, I created a 3 page "Plan de trabajo" this morning and then met with my soon-to-be-boss. (It was my first plan in Spanish.) The professor actually told me that it was good! (What she doesn't know was that I spent hours working on this puppy and used the dictionary until my fingers went numb, but anyways...) As such, we also agreed that I would start teaching classes Sept. 29. Teaching will be one of the projects that I take on here, because it gives me the opportunity to practice my Spanish and, eventually, it'll also accelerate me to other projects.

Then I went to my step aerobics class. While I was sweating to the oldies, I looked out the window and saw a donkey just moseying on by with a National Geographic looking Peruvian lady by its side. Only in Peru, right?

Then after dinner, my host mother treated me to pineapple pie. We talked and ate.

It was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Aw - the simple joys. Congrats on having created your plan, you're well on your way!

    ReplyDelete