Wednesday, June 17, 2009

...finally my beloved guinea pigs




I call them my ¨bebes.¨ As if my family doesn´t think I´m retarded enough, my host family has a white cat also. Without always meaning to, I´ve been saying, ¨Bad kitty! Bad kitty!! MOOMMMM!!!¨in my best Cartman voice everytime the kitty did something bad. I just happened to look up the other day while I did that and my family were all staring at me with looks of pure confusion (fear?). Fudge, how come I never got a class on proper social etiquette as a child??!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw - these little cuys are awfully cute!! I guess you just have to learn to eat cute food! :(

    Can you take a cuy out one day and pose the cuy in places in the town? Those would be really cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not going to take a food item around town and pose with it.

    ReplyDelete