Friday, July 17, 2009

Estoy en Cajamarca...

Sorry, no photos yet. I didn´t bring my camera, but I will post some soon because we´re all sharing photos. My trip has been very busy and very eventful. My only complaint is that I have been eaten alive by bugs here. The bug spray all failed to work and I am in agony even as I write this. I think I might be allergic to the bug bites so my leg is swollen, painful, and filled with red splotches. I´m pretty sure that my legs will never look the same again, but I´ll wear the scars with pride.

Tomorrow is our last day here before we get back on the bus for our 16 hour bus ride. As much fun as I´ve had, I think I´ll be ready to go back. I miss my host family, my routine, etc.

I hope you guys are all doing well. I know that I´m blessed. I haven´t been able to stop smiling this week.

1 comment:

  1. What is Cajamarca?

    Sayee and I had lunch earlier this week, and she had a lot of questions about your trip. So I shared your blog with her! She was very impressed with your adventure.

    I'm going to see your father this weekend because we are going to the OCA Luau. Should be good food, etc. Dave's little boy Colton turned four recently. I hope to see them tomorrow also.

    Oh - I was in a swim meet earlier today. You can google me for a Colorado record holding swim!! Though the post probably won't be up for a little while.

    Other than that - all is going well out here! Looking forward to your photos!!

    your sister

    ReplyDelete