Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Un regalo temprano para Navidad para ti

My first radio show on Monday was abysmal, a complete and total bomb. I thought they might fire me; I completely froze up. While I wrote for my school newspaper all throughout junior high and high school, I definitely do not think I have a future in radio. As such, today's show went a little better. I even got my first caller! If I don't get fired, I'm hoping that eventually I'll be able to use the show as a vehicle to whatever projects I'm working on...and it may be of use to other volunteers as well.

But here's an early Christmas present for y'all. I think you might be able to listen to it in live feed by going to the station's website: http://radiojasiel.com/ and then clicking under "audio en vivo." I'm on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 3:00 to 3:30 so I think that's 2:00 to 2:30 Colorado time. I must warn you that right now it's a little ugly and I'm so far using it as a mean to teach a little bit of English through music. Listen at your own riesgo!

No comments:

Post a Comment