Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tengo suerte!

So I feel incredibly spoiled today when I opened up my second package that I received from home. Originally I had asked for a pair of jeans and a box of the Hostess 100 calorie packs, but imagine my surprise to see all this! I actually spent a good 5 minutes of straight pigging out before I realized that I had to make all this last. I was really touched that my sisters, Wendy and Amy, made such an effort to get all the things that I enjoy and even included a picture that was taken of us in March when Wendy got married. (This, of course, was when the waterworks started...)

I feel incredibly bad (not to mention spoiled) that my sisters spent all this money on me (+$60 in postage) but amazingly lucky at the same time that they made such an effort to help alleviate my food struggles (had you noticed?) and to bring me comfort from home.

Thank you so much, Amy and Wendy!

No comments:

Post a Comment