Saturday, June 19, 2010

so i got a mullet....

i don't even know how to say that in spanish. no, it was not done on purpose. i just thought that it would be a good idea to get a haircut (think soft layers) before i left for argentina tomorrow. unfortunately, i don't have many choices here in my campo town. so even when the "stylist" pulled out huge garden hedge clippers to be used as haircutting scissors, i had no choice but to just sit there and hope for the best.

she divided my hair into 2 pigtails and then just clipped it in one swoop and then did the same to the other side. the whole process took less than ten minutes and, afterwards (in fear that she would shave me bald if i said anything otherwise), i said, "wow...que bonita!" "wow" is right.

anyways, i'm NOT going to take pics of my new 'do to show you but i do admit that it does give me a little bit of half laugh/cry everytime i see myself in the mirror. and on the other bright side, the whole thing only cost USD $1.10. now where can you go in the states for a hairbutch, i mean haircut, for that cheap!?

No comments:

Post a Comment