Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Primero de Junio!

i had my dr.'s appt yesterday. it seems like every time i go, i learn something new. they found another fracture in my wrist so now i'm up to 3! they replaced my cast and now my thumb is bandaged up, too, because the broken wrist bone is the one for my thumb.

but the best news is that i get to have my cast taken off june 1! oh, happy day!! i've also been given the ok to go back to my site so i'll be leaving tomorrow.

from now on i am going to be much more careful. this is really hard for me since i trip and fall a lot. yesterday, i was walking and saying hi to our peace corps country director in passing. he was giving a very official woman from wash dc a tour of the office when i suddenly tripped over the sidewalk right in front of them and almost went flying. fortunately, i caught myself in time, but you should have seen the shocked expressions on their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment